[Homeroast] bring back green beans

silas coelho silascoelho1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 24 11:49:26 CDT 2010

I just came back from an international trip, and brought some green beans
with me. I have declared then on the paperwork, as usual the Agriculture
folks asked what was the 'food', after my answer he let me go without
further inspection.

Grato/Regards
Silas

Contritionem praecedit superbia,
et ante ruinam exaltatio spiritus (Prov 16:18)

http://silasmcoelho.com/