[Homeroast] One Californian's espresso crawl through London

Justin Schwarz houstini at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 21:41:06 CDT 2010

since we are doing reviews here, I thought I would mention that I was car shopping in beaverton/hillsboro, Oregon last friday and I thought "man, I could really use a coffee" looked to my left and saw a place called Java Nation the barista was very skilled and pulled a nice harrar americano and made an excellent mocha for my friend with a perfect rosetta! Thank you MiKe, good to see quality coffee on the western outskirts of Portland.

-Justin