[Homeroast] El Salvador Cascara Coffee Tea

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Tue Sep 21 16:29:56 CDT 2010

Just received ours and brewed a small press, about 10min steep (steeped
while Bry making 3 lattes for customers:). First, I totally disagree it
needs or wants any sweetener at all. Could be because did fairly strong
steep of 8gr in 12oz press pot, full boil water. Seems plenty sweet all on
it's own to us, almost too sweet, but only almost. Tom's fruit descriptors
spot on. Very interesting coffee tea cup. It would make a hellacious iced.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
http://www.NorwestCoffee.com

http://www.mckoffee.com/

Pacific Northwest Gathering VII