[Homeroast] Flat white > was One Californian's espresso crawl through London

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 20 23:43:41 CDT 2010

Basically it's a low foam latte at cappuccino size.  You steam/froth like you would for a low-foam latte, but even then you scoop some foam out of the pitcher... then pour the beverage.

And continuing on the Aussie-translated drinks, if you should ever hear someone reference a long black... well that's an Americano to us Yankees.

-bry

Bryan Wray

Compass Coffee

360.831.1480

Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens