[Homeroast] Coffee in Gothenburg, Sweden

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 20 10:47:12 CDT 2010

Claus,

Thanks for the link, I did some surfing with Google Translate of the
http://www.riktigtkaffe.se/index.php site which mentioned these places, but
the article you reference gives a better review and lets me know more what
to expect.  I think I'll print it out for reference when I'm over there and
Da Matteo sounds like the one to hit if I'm only able to get into central
Gothenburg once.

I'll try and get some good pictures for a trip report once I return.

-Chris