[Homeroast] One Californian's espresso crawl through London

Claus Thøgersen thoeg at get2net.dk
Mon Sep 20 02:41:18 CDT 2010

Hi,

At my local coffee shop here in Aarhus Denmark, they have introduced
Aeropress some months ago. Even though they claim that the coffee they serve
from the AE is strong, I much prefer their Americano. Normally I use 21 gram
coffee for a 1,5 or 2 dl cup, but I think they used a lower doze, resulting
in what I considered a week brew.

Claus