[Homeroast] Coffee in Gothenburg, Sweden

Claus Thøgersen thoeg at get2net.dk
Mon Sep 20 01:51:54 CDT 2010

Hi,

You are probably as good on google as I am, but this English article seems
to be a good place to start:
http://webnews.textalk.com/goteborg-daily/food-drink/spilling-the-beans-on-gothenburg-s-favourite-espresso-bars

I am not at all active on the Danish sites discussing espresso, but I could
ask around, we are so close that some coffee people must have been there.

You could try asking on www.toomuchcoffee.com. They have an old link on good
coffee in  Sweden, but not something that is updated.

Claus