[Homeroast] bring back green beans

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 12:52:33 CDT 2010

Frank,
Thank you for the world traveler viewpoint. Many of us can only afford to
drink and roast coffee we get our hands on through SM's or a nice cafe with
a superior track record. Hearing your view point is eye opening.
Airport Security is not as simple as we would like to make it. Mistakes will
be made. Hopefully it is only a sandwich in the carry on or some such thing.

Cheers,
Joe