[Homeroast] bring back green beans

Mike Chester mchet at charter.net
Sun Sep 19 12:34:37 CDT 2010

Gentlemen,

While I, too, have had my share of experiences with people in authority
positions who have rectally dominant personalities, and are there for the
power trip, I find that most are just trying to do their job and will treat
you with the same respect that you show them.  Even if they really are
jerks, arguing with them is like wrestling with a pig - You get really
dirty, and the pig likes it.

Mike