[Homeroast] bring back green beans

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Sat Sep 18 13:10:06 CDT 2010

The TSA came into existence because the Govt. was issuing security
regulations by the ream and the airlines could neither comply or afford
the cost.  The customer was not going to stand for the ticket increase
either.  So, after the liberal application of steel engravings of
Franklins congress decided to create another big, bloated bureaucracy,
The TSA.

As they say, the rest is history.

If you are interested in efficient airline safety that works then take a
real hard look at El Al.  They have a very good program as they have not
had any airliners experience security issues.  But the Israeli security
techniques can not be employed here by the U.S. carriers.

The TSA is just another Govt. program that is designed to make most
people feel good by severely inconveniencing them.  It is a joke.