[Homeroast] bring back green beans

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 12:46:22 CDT 2010

They are not gaining my confidence. Two years after 9/11 I boarded a flight
out of Kalamazoo Mi. for PDX and home.
Let me back up a bit. When I awoke at 2am to leave the house by 3am I
intentionally tossed my two very nice folding craftsman box type knives into
my check on to avoid problems at the gate.
Well a week later at home I went through my check on bags looking for my box
razor knifes. Not to be found. I figured they took them.
Then on a fluke I checked my carry on and what do you know, there they were
safe and sound. I had unknowingly carried on two lethal tools used to bring
down planes 2 years before. Gaining my confidence? Not now, or ever.
You want my trust. Don't make these kind of mistakes cause your looking at
my shampoo and toothpaste and computer wall warts.
Joe