[Homeroast] Espresso blending?

Sergio Kusevitzky sergio_kuse at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 18 05:18:32 CDT 2010

Thanks Derek.
Indeed, IMHO there is no reason to blend more than 3-4 coffee types in a single
blend.
The statistics of this article shows that it is hard to get consistency when
getting into the lower percentages.
My preferred blends include a basis (Brazil) a good body strong contributor
(i.e. Java) and then something special (each one gives a different coffee!)...
El Salvador, Ethiopia, Uganda, Bali, Tanzania, Costa Rica, Indian Malabar,
etc...
Sometimes I add a top notch  robusta or Yemen to create some intriguing taste.
Regards
Sergio

"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"
"Por favor, considere su responsabilidad por el medio ambiente antes de imprimir
este mensaje"