[Homeroast] bring back green beans

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 02:53:31 CDT 2010

Doug, your post outlines the total insecurity endemic to Homeland Security
and TSA, a proliferation of total and complete uselessness. Under no
circumstances should anyone be able to gain the confidence of any security
person.

That's the worst situation I can imagine, and if you can do it at will, use
common sense and start to fear for your welfare and those around you. You
might spill some coffee...

I thought I'd try for a security inspector's job at DIA, but the farther I
got into it, the more it looked to be like a *Three Stooges* show. I was
supposed to help the build-out of the baggage system. They were totally
bereft of any safety concerns. People were injured and died on the job- that
spoke volumes about their Keystone Cops Crisis Management.

I refused on two occasions to volunteer for a late-term abortion- Maybe I am
a Scheißkopf, but I won't work for one. The one understands the other too
well and it's a bad deal. Told TSA to KMA. Don't think they got it, but I'm
sure enjoying learning from coffee misteaks still.

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, aka Opa!
--
Persist in old ways; expect new results - enjoy the same old Insanity...