[Homeroast] bring back green beans

Bernard gerrardbcl at peoplepc.com
Fri Sep 17 12:54:05 CDT 2010

  Another  2 cents worth.........I had no problem in Atlanta with 2
kilos of green beans obtained "farm gate" in Chiapas, Mexico several
years ago.  Be up front with them about what they are.  Next to me in
another line an elderly lady in a wheel chair was being given a rough
time about some home cooked item she was bringing back from somewhere in
the Caribbean!  Who knows what a particular inspector  feels about
something? Since they are in-charge we are in no position to argue.
Bernard Gerrard