[Homeroast] bringing green beans back

Starfinder Stanley coffee at starf.org
Fri Sep 17 08:31:14 CDT 2010

It won't be a problem.  I have carried green coffee back from Australia to
california plenty of times (my father grows his own on the continental
dividing range in queensland); you simply need to show them to the APHIS
folks at customs, and they might look them over to make sure they're not
buggy.  To carry green coffee INTO australia is another matter altogether;
you need an import license, which is a few hundred bucks, and generally not
worth it unless you are actually importing.