[Homeroast] bringing green beans back

Hugh F hr at norcastle.co.uk
Fri Sep 17 04:22:41 CDT 2010

I think Australian Mountain Top beans are very good and I always buy a pound if I see them on SM, definitely one of my favourites.
http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.islands.australia.php
shows them as out of stock since 2009 unfortunately.

If Joe R was thinking of Australian **Skyberry** beans (never stocked by SM I think), then yes I thought these were pretty underwhelming.

These are the only two Australian coffee beans I have seen.

Cheers,

Hugh