[Homeroast] Espresso blending?

Derek Bradford derekbradford at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 17:52:48 CDT 2010

To follow up on Sergio's comment, this is an interesting article from Roast
magazine from Jan/Feb 2008 on statistical variations in coffee blends.  Jim
Schulman has a table in it showing a spread of shot-to-shot variation for
blends at different doses.  I have them in PDF format (the article reprints,
not the entire issue), but I can't remember where I got them.  If anyone
would like them, send me an email and I'll email them to you.

--Derek

--
Every path but your own is the path of fate.  --Thoreau