[Homeroast] Unsubscribing

Jim Couch ravskau at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 14:02:05 CDT 2010

Sorry to hear it......specially since it appears the same is happening to
me...........for whatever the reason it seems my caffine sensitivity is
coming back also. :-(

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 1:01 AM, Ryan M. Ward
<silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Hey everyone,
> For medical reasons, I have had to more or less give up coffee recently(I
> had originally assumed this would be temporary but it looks more or less
> permanent- because of some medication I am on, I am not super caffeine
> sensitive. Whereas before I was able to drink about 10 cups in one day
> without blinking an eye- and I did regularly, I now can barely handle half a
> cup worth of non-de-caff coffee. And I do not care what anyone says- decaf
> tastes different!!). Because of this, I likely will not be home roasting
> much anymore. I have enjoyed getting to know you all via email over the last
> couple of years(We have had our share of very stimulating- and lively
> conversations), but the time has come for me to sign off of the list.
>
> Best regards
>
> --
> Ryan M. Ward

> (Karmic Koala)
> http://www.ubuntu.com

"Idiots are so much fun! Thats why every village either has one or wants
one!"
G. House MD.