[Homeroast] Unsubscribing

Ryan M. Ward silvercro_magnon at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 01:01:38 CDT 2010

Hey everyone,
For medical reasons, I have had to more or less give up coffee recently(I had originally assumed this would be temporary but it looks more or less permanent- because of some medication I am on, I am not super caffeine sensitive. Whereas before I was able to drink about 10 cups in one day without blinking an eye- and I did regularly, I now can barely handle half a cup worth of non-de-caff coffee. And I do not care what anyone says- decaf tastes different!!). Because of this, I likely will not be home roasting much anymore. I have enjoyed getting to know you all via email over the last couple of years(We have had our share of very stimulating- and lively conversations), but the time has come for me to sign off of the list.

Best regards

--
Ryan M. Ward

http://www.ubuntu.com