[Homeroast] Panama Carmen 7 Dias de la Bellota Help!

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 22:45:14 CDT 2010

I had quite of bit of last years and still have a few lbs stashed. As
I remember they are a decent sized very hard bean. One of those beans
that the outside can get ahead of the inside as it requires great heat
transfer without going to high in ET temp, A rushed light roast can be
nasty. Then again if you go too slow you lose the light roast
qualities and flatten the fc.fc+ roast.I'll use a little lower drop
temp and warm a bit longer to 200f BT then get them going. Ramp fairly
quickly but this is where the centers can lag. Slowish steady first
crack maintaining that rate for lighter and a little faster coming out
of first for fc, fc+
I liked Shots and Capps  with this. Nice fall cup of coffee. I haven't
ordered any of this years lot yet. Fig Newtony.

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 6:22 PM, Bryan Wray
<bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Do you have more parameters on the roast?
>
> What time are you hitting first and what time are you stopping the roast?
>
> -bry
> Bryan Wray
> Compass Coffee
> 360.831.1480
> Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
>
> It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens

Ed Bourgeois aka farmroast
Amherst MA.
http://coffee-roasting.blogspot.com/