[Homeroast] Sometime, it happens...

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Wed Sep 15 21:06:36 CDT 2010

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 04:01:21PM -0700, Barry Luterman wrote:
> I call mine Serendipity Blend

...and I invent a new one every time a jar of roasted beans doens't run
down exactly brewing the last cup - which is the usual situation.  I've
actually been dosing some more intentional blending in the last few
weeks for some reason, having fun with variations on the base + body +
highlights pattern.  Brazil Cerrado, Java Kajumas, and I forget the
name of the very well rested Kenya I was doing most of the playing
with.  No two cups quite the same - it was fun.

--
Programmers are optimistic.  And we have to be because if we weren't
optimists we couldn't do this work.  Which is why we fall prey to things