[Homeroast] Unroasted (Green) Beans in Beverages

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 17:27:48 CDT 2010

Jon:

I think you answered your own question.

taste a few green beans, maybe older would be better and tell me.

my guess is they taste like garbage.

tons-o-wanna beans will put anything into  drink, hot or cold, and actually
make you believe you like it!!

do not trust these folks.

the caffeine content is awakened by the roast as far as I know.

ginny