[Homeroast] Panama Carmen 7 Dias de la Bellota Help!

Bryan Wray bwray_thatcoffeeguy at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 17:22:03 CDT 2010

Do you have more parameters on the roast?

What time are you hitting first and what time are you stopping the roast?

-bry
Bryan Wray
Compass Coffee
360.831.1480
Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com

It is my hope that people realize that coffee is more than just a caffeine delivery service, it can be a culinary art- Chris Owens