[Homeroast] Panama Carmen 7 Dias de la Bellota Help!

sci scizen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 15 15:50:21 CDT 2010

I have to agree with Allon on this RayO. I use several roasting methods and
they do yield a different kind of C+ or FC. What if I roasted a bean to C+
in 2 minutes and compared that to the same bean at C+ in a drum roaster at
18 min. Big difference. Many foods need slow cooking. What about a steak or
a roast fully cooked in 5 minutes, versus a slow cook? Again, big
difference. I haven't tried the 7 Dias in the IR2 yet, but will this
weekend.

Ivan