[Homeroast] Panama Carmen 7 Dias de la Bellota Help!

sci scizen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 16:16:46 CDT 2010

Well, it happens every now and then. I got a bean  that I can't make taste
good. I've tried roasting this bean in the Behmor to C+ and FC, but neither
batch tastes good. I rested the beans appropriately, but still oddly "off"
in flavor. I used P2 profile each time. I love DP coffees and have found
central DPs to be real winners, but I must be doing something wrong here.
Has anybody tried this bean and got good results? If so, what are you doing?
I have a IR2 also, and I will try a batch there. Maybe that method will
help.

Thanks
Ivan