[Homeroast] Problem: My family wants my roasted coffee

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Tue Sep 14 11:12:28 CDT 2010

I respectfully disagree. A properly used whirly chop and good fresh roast
coffee can produce a cup far superior in taste to whirly chop and stale bin
coffees, especially auto-drip which is the norm for many. As or more
critical for many could be their auto-drip brewing way too low a temp. This
can often be mitigated by using hot instead of cold water in the tank. I've
a had a number of customers comment their home cups improved after follow
that suggestion.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/