[Homeroast] Unroasted (Green) Beans in Beverages

miKe mcKoffee mcKona at comcast.net
Tue Sep 14 10:58:31 CDT 2010

Under no circumstances do you want to run green coffee beans through your
grinder. At best you'll end up with a terribly gummed up grinder, at worst a
fried grinder.

Does green brewed taste remotely like roasted brewed? Think about it. If
that doesn't work chew on a few unroasted coffee beans.

Slave to the Bean  miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

http://themeyers.org/HomeRoast/