[Homeroast] Problem: My family wants my roasted coffee

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 02:46:22 CDT 2010

"You mean this Sulawesi wet process? would pay me for doing what I love to
do, the way I love to do it? How about I show you how to do it and you
express yourself?"

Pick your starter set-up from one of my six poppers...

I'll get you started with roasting equipment all day long, but you have to
study and acquire a grinder for yourself. Of course, I have suggestions but
this will be your laughing tree, not mine.

Cheers, RayO, aka Opa!

Coffee- Mmmm, mabuting kape na ito ay masarap! Ayos na ang Kasunod, nga Po!