[Homeroast] Problem: My family wants my roasted coffee

Michael Dhabolt michael.dhabolt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 02:11:52 CDT 2010

I shouldn't have clicked 'Send' before rereading my last post.  It
sounds a bit severe. The post does spell out the method I used for
years, to limit the amount of time I was roasting with a small
roaster.

I finally gave up and upgraded.  $5K or so later I'm currently
roasting 35 to 40 lbs a week and spending three hours or so doing it,
including weighing, bagging and labeling.  I still don't provide
pre-ground coffee under any circumstances to anyone other than family.
 Infrequently I'll loan a grinder to someone with a very firm date
established for it's return.

Mike (just plain)