[Homeroast] Problem: My family wants my roasted coffee

Yakster yakster at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 18:00:15 CDT 2010

Another alternative is to point your friends to competent commercial
roasters after explaining the limitations of your home roaster setup and
having them come over and help you roast a few batches and they turn down
your loan or gift of that old backup popcorn popper.

The following list might be a good start.

http://www.home-barista.com/coffees/list-of-our-favorite-roasters-t12125.html

-Chris