[Homeroast] Yep, Take apart the GeneCafe screens

Bob Glasscock eglasscock at centurytel.net
Mon Sep 13 15:10:50 CDT 2010

Good question, Jay. I've been following this discussion since I have a
GeneCafe that I've been using for about six months. I blow out the
(large) chaff collector religiously after roasting and brush out any
other particles. I roast about every three days or so and haven't seen
any clogging or experienced overheating. (It helps to be a bagpiper).

Bob Glasscock
Greenville, AL