[Homeroast] Problem: My family wants my roasted coffee

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 13:37:57 CDT 2010

Kevin:

Simply buy a bigger/better machine or show them how to roast!

Not much else you can do. I would charge them for the coffee regardless
of friend or family. You need to buy the greens and take the time and pay
for the
roasting. If anyone argues they get no coffee unless of course it's your
mother!

ginny
http://www.homeroasters.org/php/news.php