[Homeroast] Grinder for Vac Pot

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 13:30:31 CDT 2010

Phil:

here again it is where you want to spend your money. are you always going to
use a vac pot? would your try cafecrema
or press pot?

if you answer yes to those questions I would say a Mazzer Mini is a
wonderful grinder.

if you are going to stick with your vac pot and you are happy with your
grind, why change until
your grinder dies??

but if you are like most coffee crazed folks around here upgrade, upgrade,
upgrade.

believe me I did it myself after I used the gift from hell Christmas of 2002
I received a Fresh Roast, that started
my adventure into coffee hell!!!

Love it,

am going to roast Tom's #12 Espresso Lab in a few minutes.

ginny
http://www.homeroasters.org/php/news.php