[Homeroast] Problem: My family wants my roasted coffee

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 10:55:51 CDT 2010

A few of my friends have converted to occasional self-roasting. Very few.
Most would like the flavor, they just don't want to commit to the work to
obtain it.

The RK drum and grill is the best method of supporting friends/family. I
like most of my roasts from it better than the behmor, the behmor is a
little slow and gives muted flavors in some beans.

with the grill and up to 4# batches I can support my self and four or five
friends by roasting twice a week. I use the behmor for sample roasting ~12oz
batches even though it is a little too slow to roast, it is closer in flavor
than using an air popper for sample roasting.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know
what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */