[Homeroast] Problem: My family wants my roasted coffee

Hank Perkins hankperkins at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 10:42:39 CDT 2010

Good luck here. I look forward to how you resolve this as I have dealt with this same issue. I had a Hot Top which did a fine job but would only roast 1/2 pound at a tine. Now I roast 1 pound loads in a Behmor. I have priced several commercial roasters and looked hard at grill roasting. I decided grill roasting is not for me. It looks like repeatability is difficult as you roast outside in the weather.

Please keep me up to date on your progress.

Thanks,

Hank