[Homeroast] Problem: My family wants my roasted coffee

tmcvay at hawaii.rr.com tmcvay at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Sep 13 10:34:23 CDT 2010

Kevin it is a wonderful thing when a friend or relative tastes what
a good cup of coffee can be, of course they want more! I find that
many of them just don't understand that it isn't magic and that they
not only can have the joy of drinking good coffee, but creating it
themselves. Offer to show them how, offer to accompany them on the path
and you have helped to create an artist instead of an addict. ;-)
Terry/Kona