[Homeroast] hacking a silvia portafilter

michael brown disracer at msn.com
Mon Sep 13 09:41:51 CDT 2010

I'm pretty sure that is virtually the same machine.  I've made a few, rough videos of what i've done thus far, which isn't much.  I stripped out the spring and plastic "crema enhancer" and used a drill bit to make the hole a little bit larger but wonder what i could do to make it even wider or actually cut into the brass? metal? whatever it is.
http://www.youtube.com/user/disracer06