[Homeroast] Grinder for Vac Pot

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 23:00:36 CDT 2010

Phil:

it really depends on how you grind now; you seem to be happy with what you
results
so far. How/what are you using today to grind and how would you rate your
grind?

let's say we have a scale from 1 to 10, ten being the finest grind and 1
being the coarse,
where would oyu rate/put your grind.

thanks ginny