[Homeroast] Got my HotTop roaster this week.

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 22:55:19 CDT 2010

Bob:

start your machine, toss in some beans and then watcht your machine.

it will beep at temp  roasting temp reached, nothing needed at that point,
it will beep around 360/370
to tell you it needs direction, push the green lit button/enter

wait until mybe 400 it will beep for you to take action and unless you have
the first cracks and the roast is not too dark hit the green/enter button
or use the arrows to add time for the roast.

If you want simply set it for automatic ( default  18 minutes) just make
sure you hit the green lit/enter button when it beeps arund 370 and then
again around 410 if
you want a longer roast.

if at any tine you want to stop the roast, it the eject button.

magic.

let us know how it goes.

best of luck and enjoy your new great toy!

ginny