[Homeroast] Got my HotTop roaster this week.

Terry Stockdale terry at terrystockdale.com
Sun Sep 12 12:20:39 CDT 2010

Well, there's always my Hottop pages on my TerryStockdale.com web site.

You can find them via the Coffee page:
http://www.terrystockdale.com/coffee
or jumping directly to the first Hottop page at
http://www.terrystockdale.com/coffee/the_hottop.php

I had one of the early Hottop models.  Sold it in about 2005, when I
won an RK Drum in a Ron Kyle-sponsored Sweet Maria's Tradition.

Those new Hottops look good, though.  I keep thinking about it.  The
biggest thing would be consistency, as wind and temperature tend to
affect my gas grill roasting. Of course, voltage affected the Hottop,
but that's what a variac is for...

Terry

--
Terry Stockdale -- Baton Rouge, LA