[Homeroast] Got my HotTop roaster this week.

Robert Bedwell rlb at triad.rr.com
Sun Sep 12 04:30:28 CDT 2010

I am waiting for an Omega TC probe to install before I start roasting
with my new Hottop.  Gives me a bit more time to study!  Can't wait.

Regarding Microsoft.  After almost thirty years and a dozen or more
PC's and more crashes than I care to remember I finally switched to
Mac last year.   I've had to call Apple service twice and within a
minute I was talking to someone that knew exactly what I was
experiencing and how to correct it and did so in perfect English that
I could understand.  Off the phone in less than 5 minutes both times.
Best decision I have made in years.