[Homeroast] Got my HotTop roaster this week.

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Sat Sep 11 14:28:44 CDT 2010

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 11:09:11AM -0700, Ira wrote:
> The stuff from Apple almost always looks great and usually works
> great, usually being the operative word. No worse and no better then
> Microsoft, but it's zealots are louder.

The choice between Microsoft and Apple is fundamentally about who
you're going to pay tribute to (and hope they'll continue to let you
access your old work/music/etc without charging too much extra).  A pox
on both of them!

--
Everyone swallows the big lie: it's Digital RESTRICTIONS Management.
Rights would be something completely different.