[Homeroast] fear of coffee stockpiling as prices climb

g paris pchforever at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 12:50:57 CDT 2010

I have been reading articles from the WSJ that my sister send to me about
the
futures for coffee. this coffee price hold/rise has been going on for quite
some time.

It is the big growers, like OPEC in oil, that are playing with the market. I
will try to find
some of the articles and post them, very interesting stuff.

One of the reason I love Sweet Maria's is their Farm Gate and other fair
marketing
for the small farmer.

ginny