[Homeroast] fear of coffee stockpiling as prices climb

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 15:18:04 CDT 2010

The "whole story" is not as complex as you might think. Just as Opec
controls the price ( often very inflated due to stock piling )  of oil at
your local pump the largest growers of coffee can and probably have done the
same for years. Before commenting here read the first post in the thread and
try and understand the futures market as referred to in the original
article.
Thanks miKe for some clarification regarding the impact to small businesses
like us.
JoeR