[Homeroast] Grinder for Vac Pot

raymanowen at gmail.com raymanowen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 17:23:03 CDT 2010

"...the obvious next question is
what would a good grinder
for dedicated vac pot use?        Any thoughts?"

First let's sort things out a little. In the question lies a critical
misunderstanding:

I can hook you up with an adequate grinder by my standards.

   - If your <unstated> standards have size and weight constraints, no dice
   we're done.
   - If you want to dedicate the machine to a single application, we're
   done.

My question is: For what other answers are your questions rhetorical?

Why the assumption that a good [machine] can do only one thing well? Do you
have a Town Car, highway car, another for carrying the driver only, one for
carrying children, another for not carrying children?

How ridiculous do you want?

My wife was helping a friend of hers start a new business. Julia has clients
in the Colorado region and was considering an H1 for the store. "The only
thing is, I don't know where I'd be able to park it."

"Anywhere you want, Julia- "

Cheers, Mabuhay -RayO, aka Opa!
--
Maintain old ways; expect new results - enjoy the Insanity...