[Homeroast] Grinder for Vac Pot

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 14:42:38 CDT 2010

I have a Baratza Virtuoso. I like it for my Vac Pot but wouldn't use for
espresso. You still want a good quality grinder but don't need to spend
$500+ dollars. I use my vac pot daily and usually make one or two pots. It
is my main source of brewing. When I can afford it I will buy a great
grinder and espresso machine but looking at $1000 for the grinder and $2000
for the machine. So in the meantime I believe this provided me with the best
choice for the money.

John H.