[Homeroast] fear of coffee stockpiling as prices climb

Frank Parth fparth at mac.com
Wed Sep 8 14:28:44 CDT 2010

I remember sending a link to the group to an article in the Financial Times back in June/July that this was going to
happen. I also remember placing a good size order with Tom (well, good size for me, anyway).

Vietnam can stockpile their beans all they want. That stuff is really bad. On my annual trips to Saigon I pre-roasted
enough to take with me and just do my own thing there.

Frank