[Homeroast] Grinder for Vac Pot

Jim Couch ravskau at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 12:22:32 CDT 2010

I get the feeling from the reading I have done. (and if I am wrong I am sure
I will be corrected :-)) that if you are not talking The Expresso then
practically anything that can get your grind fine enough is usable even a
whirly blade or a Mortar and Pestle. I use a Cuisinart Burr grinder for my
vac pot and my French Press.

On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Phil Palmintere
<phil.palmintere at gmail.com>wrote:

> Since getting a vacuum pot from SM about 6 months ago, I've really come to
> appreciate the coffee it makes.  I make a pot almost every day.
>
> So... since I'm now a Vac Pot kind of guy, the obvious next question is
> what
> would a good grinder for dedicated vac pot use?
>
> Any thoughts?

"Idiots are so much fun! Thats why every village either has one or wants
one!"
G. House MD.