[Homeroast] Grinder for Vac Pot

Michael Irrera mirrera at me.com
Wed Sep 8 12:18:59 CDT 2010

Rather than dial down the worm drive on my Macap (and then have to dial the espresso back in), I use a Zass box mill for my vac pots, which I find perfectly serviceable -- about 80 turns and I've got what I need for my 5 (Japanese) cups.  It also works well when camping (press pot there, though).

-AdkMike