[Homeroast] Espresso Progress

Sergio Kusevitzky sergio_kuse at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 15:56:40 CDT 2010

I invite you to use a Brazilian (50%) as a base and then add 30% Sumatra for
body and  20% Costa Rica for sweetness.
You can roast the three to the verge of the second crack.
I found the Kenya and Hawaiian not suitable for Espresso. They are great for
French Press or Vacuum Pot.
Good Luck and keep enjoying.
Sergio

"Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail"
"Por favor, considere su responsabilidad por el medio ambiente antes de imprimir
este mensaje"